Just wanted to let AZers in the area or close by know that I'm still in Milwaukee teacing and playing.
My real job has taken me here.
If there are any AZers that have Uverse with AT&T or a dish give me a call. I work with Time Warner as a contractor. I can cut your existing bills for tv, phone, and internet by about 1/3. This is what I do. Save people money. Just give me a call. I'll tell you how much I can save you right over the phone.
If your paying around $180 :yikes: for all 3 services I can usually get you down to $120 pretty easy with the same services or better. :thumbup2:
The good news is I've been still doing about 3 or 4 Perfect Aim lessons per week here at Romines High pockets and the surrounding area.
This pool hall is great. The equipment is good and it's just a great pool atmosphere.
Players in Milwaukee are fortuanate to have a place here like Romines high Pockets.
I do the lessons after 8:00 at night.
Also I'm trying to stay in stroke a little and if anyone is interested in playing some $100 sets for practice I'm available.
I can only play 2 or 3 sets at night.:boring: Need to get sleep for work the next day.
Give me a call for a Perfect Aim lesson or you can come and try to give me a lesson. :rotflmao1:
give me a call 715-563-8712 thanks everyone geno...............
My real job has taken me here.
If there are any AZers that have Uverse with AT&T or a dish give me a call. I work with Time Warner as a contractor. I can cut your existing bills for tv, phone, and internet by about 1/3. This is what I do. Save people money. Just give me a call. I'll tell you how much I can save you right over the phone.
If your paying around $180 :yikes: for all 3 services I can usually get you down to $120 pretty easy with the same services or better. :thumbup2:
The good news is I've been still doing about 3 or 4 Perfect Aim lessons per week here at Romines High pockets and the surrounding area.
This pool hall is great. The equipment is good and it's just a great pool atmosphere.
Players in Milwaukee are fortuanate to have a place here like Romines high Pockets.
I do the lessons after 8:00 at night.
Also I'm trying to stay in stroke a little and if anyone is interested in playing some $100 sets for practice I'm available.
I can only play 2 or 3 sets at night.:boring: Need to get sleep for work the next day.
Give me a call for a Perfect Aim lesson or you can come and try to give me a lesson. :rotflmao1:
give me a call 715-563-8712 thanks everyone geno...............