Specs:

Butt: 15.04 oz
shaft 1: 3.91 oz, 12,5 mm Milkdud
shaft 2: 3.95 oz, 12,5 mm Milkdud
Pin: G10 Radial

Forearm:
4 ebony points into masur birche
2 veneers black and sterling silver
overall 92 inlays (including ringwork of butt)

Wrap
printed baby gator

Buttsleeve
4 windows partially framed with silver
in the windows silver stars

Buttcap
Ebony with diamond inlays- till now there has no other cue been found with such an inlay

The cue comes without logo but the golden signature of Mr. Drexler. According to Paul, he didn´t want to place his logo due to the special design- you´ll find only a few like this.

The actual conversion rate allows me to offer this cue for gone. This cue would be new slightly over $4k.

Trades- specially Titlist- conversions- are welcome. Paypal is accepted.

Last edited:

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow- could you please write, that we have never met and also don´t know each other??? lol

But serious- there are many guys around here, who won´t share your opinion.
I also agree, that there are less nice cues on the market...

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That is, quite possibly, the best looking PFD I have ever seen. That is a real beauty.

Braden

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys!

It also plays great. It´s just a little bit too stiff for me. Deflection comes near to 314, but hasn´t the bore in the shaft.

I found my luck in a shaft made from bowling alley maple. With the right taper, ferrule and tip this is the best composition for me.

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
insured shipping included- no worries because of import- the cue is ethical correct. No doubtful materials have been used

bogey54311

"cheese"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
insured shipping included- no worries because of import- the cue is ethical correct. No doubtful materials have been used

I hate to break this to you, but it doesn't matter that the materials used in this cue are correct.
I know PFD used the proper stuff, BUT alot of people in this forum have been fined by the U.S. government and their cues taken because of tougher policies.
I think your cue is beautiful, I'd love to own it, but please be careful on how you ship overseas.
Maybe ask someone like Grassley on how he ships his Ivory cues.

Goodluck with your sale.

chris