phillipi 1995 original $1200. ships from mississippi: i have other pics but this forum says they are to large to post. I will respond to queries

gmillioni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
DSC04840.JPG

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
how does one do that.
On my phone I go to my gallery of pictures and pull up the picture. Then there is a way to do it at the bottom of the picture. There is an icon that looks like a pencil I click on then you can crop the picture by sliding the border with your finger. When you get it where you want it click SAVE to save the new setting. I have to crop all my pictures to get them on AZ. Hope this helps.

gmillioni

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
On my phone I go to my gallery of pictures and pull up the picture. Then there is a way to do it at the bottom of the picture. There is an icon that looks like a pencil I click on then you can crop the picture by sliding the border with your finger. When you get it where you want it click SAVE to save the new setting. I have to crop all my pictures to get them on AZ. Hope this helps.
i dont do this on my phone. i have a laptop. i dont do phone stuff except to talk

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
All good info. One extra thing I suggest is to keep your original photos as is, but make a copy to reduce size for putting on AZ. I want my originals as they are at higher res.
Good luck to you!

Also… please save everyone some time and post specifics about the cue… butt & shaft weights, lengths, tip diameter, joint type & material, ferrule material (is it ivxxxry?), etc.

slim123

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
send me pics of phillipi gone4pepsi@yahoo.com
Not sure what's up with this guy, he had me email him then he sent one back saying it was a test, said he would send pics, now he has ask for phone number. beginning to sund like a fb scam where they collect info. I could be wrong, but im leary

Also, we all need to know when this cue was made, i'm learning that there is a son now making cues