OK, I'm trying... I took pic's of the tourney chart @ midnight and downloaded. I had to compress my little Kodak digital shots to attach here. The brackets are not complete as of this hour, but you can "complete" them yourself and see when the next matches are. Make of them the best you can, and sorry they aren't better!
I hope you can read these brackets, you'll need to zoom in by clicking ctrl and the "+" keys simultaneoulsy, and ctrl + "-".
The first one is of myself and guys that think they know how to play a little.
Next post will be winners side scribble...





I hope you can read these brackets, you'll need to zoom in by clicking ctrl and the "+" keys simultaneoulsy, and ctrl + "-".
The first one is of myself and guys that think they know how to play a little.
Next post will be winners side scribble...






