pimped out justis albino rhino

seale1985

Banned
Since i am keeping it i decided to have jack add a fancy grips,one of his fanciest fully tooled strap and gold protection plate. I was going to have him recolor everything. He said that back when he built case he was messing around with diff dyes, he said if he redid all the paint and it would turn green and wear off within 3 months. I a huge fan of black and white so i really like it better now.
 

Attachments

  • gator casw 2013 266.jpg
    gator casw 2013 266.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 510
  • gator casw 2013 268.jpg
    gator casw 2013 268.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 490
  • gator casw 2013 271.jpg
    gator casw 2013 271.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 483
  • gator casw 2013 272.jpg
    gator casw 2013 272.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 503
  • gator casw 2013 274.jpg
    gator casw 2013 274.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 499
how long have you had that case?, its amazing, never saw one before, heard of them, but never saw one.
 
Eric I have had this for about a year now. I got very
Lucky I bought it brand new from org owner and stole it
Price wise because he bought it from jack I'm 96 and put
It up all this time never even opened lid. I put a shaft with
New tip in all 4 shaft tubes and no chalk its in same shape,
As it was the day it was bought guy I got it from really had no
Idea what he had he didn't know it was albino either, which is
Strange because u don't see white rhinos walking around all
The time lol, he wanted $3K for it and I had a Gracio gambler
Cue he wanted which I only had $1,800 In so I hit a lick. Think
About how rare of a find this was a brand new unused albino
Rhino Justis. I had mr jack pimp my case this is the rarest skin,
Mr jack has every used far as I know and only 4 cases were made
From the skin Russ espiritu has one with his name in gold just like jacks
Personal case, efern Reyes has one just like Russ's and not sure who
Has the other one. Its unreal and is perfect
 
Last edited:
Back
Top