places to play in Cambridge, UK?

racer rx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone know of any places to play out there across the big pond, and preferably 9fts not snooker...
thxs
 
How long have they been open???? They sure weren't there when I was stationed at Lakenheath. Of course that was in '98......
 
14.1player said:
www.mickeyflynns.co.uk

There's a 10-ball open on 27 April :)

When I was in Cambridge, I dropped by and got dropped you could say. Typical UK thing - you need to be a member to go there so there is no point in dragging you're cue for a quick drop in if you stay there say a weekend. This was 2 years ago so it could have changed.

I'm not 100% sure if the linked place is the same as I went to, but the one I had a look at was as far as I remember a place former snooker player Willy Thorn (or how it's spelled) owned.
N
 
Back
Top