Places to play in Mobile (or thereabouts)?

Lea A

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My husband and I are looking for a place to play about 2-4 hours from New Orleans coming from NC (65 South to 10 West). I posted this in another thread and JoeyA recommended playing in Mobile; does anyone know which places have good equipment and atmosphere in that area? We could make the drive to New Orleans all in one day but we think breaking it up would be better and more fun, especially if we find somewhere good to go :)
 
My husband and I are looking for a place to play about 2-4 hours from New Orleans coming from NC (65 South to 10 West). I posted this in another thread and JoeyA recommended playing in Mobile; does anyone know which places have good equipment and atmosphere in that area? We could make the drive to New Orleans all in one day but we think breaking it up would be better and more fun, especially if we find somewhere good to go :)



Either Breaker's Billiards, or Runway Billiards. They both have Diamond 9fters
 
further north

If you guys wanted to stop further north than birmingham or tuscaloosa i strongly suggest shooters in huntsville alabama. I know that's alot further north than you were anticipating, but as far as I know from personal experience until you get near birmingham your options are slim. I avoid tuscaloosa play because the layout and atmosphere arent there.
Mobile i have little experience with and birmingham has a couple of really good places but the names have slipped my mind.

Anyway if its mobile for certain that you want to stop in take muttley's advice. Sorry if i hijacked this or anything but my .02 cents
 
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your suggestions very much, and N33njah, if that was hijacking the thread, I'm guilty of WAY worse :)
 
Okay, we're on the road now and will hopefully make it to Mobile before we fall asleep :) So I looked Breakers and Runway up and saw that they're on the same road (what, like 7 miles apart?), so which one do you guys recommend we choose? Appreciate the input :)
 
Back
Top