Places to play...in Schenectady, NY?

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
Will be in Schenectady Monday and Tuesday night on business. Any suggestions on where to play on 4-1/2 x 9's?

Thanks for the help.
Ron F

jaws2978

Registered
Monday at Trick Shots in Clifton Park has $7 night....Golden Cue is on central ave in albany too... easier to get a game at the cue though

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Ron,

Golden Cue on Central Avenue is the closest. Diamond Eight Billiards is just North of the Albany Airport. Either is easy to access from Schenectady. My favorite room in the area, Main Street Billiards in Amsterdam, NY closed recently. If you go to Golden Cue, say hello to Rocky for me!

Lyn

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Golden Cue

I will meet you at Golden Cue in Albany for some cheap 9 or 10 ball if interested. Nice Diamond table and Gold Crowns. Rocky has a nice room. So if interested, give me a PM-Thank you!

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ron,

Golden Cue on Central Avenue is the closest. Diamond Eight Billiards is just North of the Albany Airport. Either is easy to access from Schenectady. My favorite room in the area, Main Street Billiards in Amsterdam, NY closed recently. If you go to Golden Cue, say hello to Rocky for me!

Lyn

I was wondering why this room wasn't on the Joss Tour schedule. I am very saddened to learn of the closing. Great room with beautiful tables.:frown: