plain jane mcermotts

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
picked these up from a pawn shop. green one needs a tennon and ferrel+tip. should be fairly inexpensive. $225 shipped with both cues and the case.

cameracues190.jpg

cameracues187.jpg

cameracues186.jpg

cameracues184.jpg

cameracues183.jpg

cameracues182.jpg

cameracues180.jpg

cameracues179.jpg

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
and by your opinion what would make it not "steep"?

just curious.

It was bad form for him to post on your for sale thread that your pricing is off.....but, don't ask him what he thinks the package deal is worth. It'll only attract MORE lowballs once he gives his opinion. I sorta sayin', don't stoop to his level.

edit: if you do wish to know what folks think these should go for however, ask away....

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was bad form for him to post on your for sale thread that your pricing is off.....but, don't ask him what he thinks the package deal is worth. It'll only attract MORE lowballs once he gives his opinion. I sorta sayin', don't stoop to his level.

edit: if you do wish to know what folks think these should go for however, ask away....

thanks lol i kinda saw it going there. if its too high he can spend the same amount of money on just one of the cues and pay for it to be shipped to his house.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
thanks lol i kinda saw it going there. if its too high he can spend the same amount of money on just one of the cues and pay for it to be shipped to his house.

A couple of years ago I listed a cue on here, and only as a joke someone posted something along the lines of "take $150 for it?"....was asking I think $250 shipped for a 2 month old $600 retail Joss. I got my asking price (which I thought was MORE than fair), but before I did, I got PMs of - I'll do 155, I'd go 160, etc. etc. etc.

If a price is too high, the seller will know - it WON'T sell! No real need to post that a price is too high.....oh well :p