PLAYERS MADNESS EVENT $3000 ADDED GURANTED 10-BALL OPEN EVENT "THE BATTLE OF THE CAROLINAS"

X-man

Registered
PLAYERS YOU HAVE INQUIRED WHEN IS THE NEXT OPEN EVENT WELL YOUR ANSWER IS OCTOBER 23 & 24, 2021! PLAYERS MADNESS PRESENTS "THE BATTLE OF THE CAROLINAS"! ENTRY FEE $150! $3000 ADDED GUARANTEED WITH 32 PLAYERS! THIS IS A PRE-PAID EVENT! THE FIELD IS OPEN TO 64 PLAYERS. THE FIRST PAID 64 ARE IN. LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION! 10-BALL DOUBLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT! PLEASE READ FLYER FOR DETAILS. DOORS OPEN AT 11AM AND THE CALCUTTA WILL BE AT 12:00PM. THIS WILL BE HELD AT SMOKIN' CUE 10901 UNIVERSITY CITY BLVD CHARLOTTE, NC 28213. WE WILL PLAY 10-BALL INTERNATIONAL RULES WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL EVERY SHOT! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CALL SAFE! THIS WILL BE ALTERNATING BREAK! WINNER SIDE & 1 LOSS SIDE IS A RACE TO 8. THE FINALS WILL BE ONE RACE TO 13! BLIND BID FOR THE CALCUTTA WILL START AT $200! LETS SEE HOW MUCH WE PAY OUT THIS TIME!! LETS GOOOO!!!

Attachments

• THE BATTLE OF THE CAROLINAS.jpg
    THE BATTLE OF THE CAROLINAS.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 102

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a great event. It's a shame that it's butting heads with the Int'l in Norfolk.

Keith

X-man

Registered
Looks like a great event. It's a shame that it's butting heads with the Int'l in Norfolk.

Keith
Yes, unfortunately I could not change the dates because of future commitments. Plus we will probably lose maybe 3 players to that event. I just ran "THE KING OF NC" event about 2 months ago with 31 players. We paid out $14,700 in prize money. Just a 2 day event. We are opening this one up to 64 players looking to have another good payout.

X-man

Registered
I hope I’m answering your question. Those who contact me about tournaments are through Facebook. That is where I post the list of players.
Best Regards,
Xzavia Boykin