Players older model - Inlayed Cue - Beautiful and Cheap!!!

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an older Players cue for sale that will make someone a nice bar beater, or be a great cue for someone looking to introduce their friend/neighbor/relative to the sport.

This cue has the old logo and is assumed to be made in the 90's. The logo does not have the balls under it or the block style letters associated with the newer cues from this maker. However, I am NOT a Players expert so please see pictures and ask any questions up front.

Cue has a 5/16x18 shaft, weighs 18.25 ounces and has an Irish linen wrap. There are six high/low points that are very sharp (uneven) and what appears to be birds-eye maple forearm. Points are darker and may be Coca-bola wood, but again - that is just based on my limited knowledge.

This cue DOES have a roll in the shaft that does not affect play, but is enough to see light under it when rolling on the table. However, I believe this to just be in the shaft as the butt seems to be true. Shaft could possibly be straightened, or use another shaft and have a great looking and shooting cue. There is also some slight discoloration at the base of the points as detailed in the pictures.

Overall, this is a very nice looking and shooting cue. It is NOT a Schon/Southwest/Scruggs - but it is INEXPENSIVE and plays really well.

Asking XXX shipped to the lower 48. Thanks for looking!!!

*** CUE TRADED **** Thanks for the interest...

Attachments

• Players1.jpg
    Players1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Players2.jpg
    Players2.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 198
  • Players3.jpg
    Players3.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Players4.jpg
    Players4.jpg