Players wanted near Aiken, SC

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a friend of mine, who recently moved to Aiken SC. (He easily one of the best players and nicest guy I've known. He was able to join on a league, but sounds like the bar is about 45 mins away. I figured there may be other players who might be in the same situation, just wanting to still play without a 45 min drive near Aiken.

Perhaps you could start a rotating game at each others houses? Anyone interested in something like this?
 
I live in North Augusta, about 20 minutes away. If he is as good as you say he should come out to the Rack and Grill 2 in Augusta on the first saturday of each month. A lot of A and B players and a couple pros normally show up. He can meet all the players around.
 
Thanks!

I live in North Augusta, about 20 minutes away. If he is as good as you say he should come out to the Rack and Grill 2 in Augusta on the first saturday of each month. A lot of A and B players and a couple pros normally show up. He can meet all the players around.

Protocol I never did "thank you" for this reply, so "THANKS!" I have passed this info on to my buddy, hope he shows up some time! :thumbup:
 
Back
Top