Please help identify this pool table

lukeino

Hello AzBilliard community! I'm new here and would love some help identifying this table I recently acquired. I purchased it in the Bay Area and the owner said it was a custom built table but I think perhaps he just didn't know the brand / model. Any identifying characteristics? The wood is very heavy. It's an 8 foot home table.

Let me know if there might be any other useful info or images I could provide...
Thanks in advance for your help!

Pool Table 1.jpg
Pool Table 2.jpg
Pool Table 4.jpg
Pool Table 5.jpg
Pool Table 6.jpg
Pool Table 7.jpg
Pool Table 8.jpg

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there is no data plate then one would almost have to assume that it's an Asian import (mass produced, not custom at all). Those guys over there are about the only ones not putting their name on the products they build. As far as imports go it looks pretty decent, the typical 44 X 88 playing surface with the extra big pockets. Looks good in that room, and I really like the rug it's on.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot to mention that you need to move those nice speakers, or someone will probably run a cue through those woofers and mids.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there is no data plate then one would almost have to assume that it's an Asian import (mass produced, not custom at all). Those guys over there are about the only ones not putting their name on the products they build. As far as imports go it looks pretty decent, the typical 44 X 88 playing surface with the extra big pockets. Looks good in that room, and I really like the rug it's on.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot to mention that you need to move those nice speakers, or someone will probably run a cue through those woofers and mids.
Has all the looks of a Asian import table.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree with above.
Nice enough table.
Very nice looking room.

People asking for table id or possible source need to learn to include at least one decent, clear, photo of underside that would include structure, slate, glimpse of slate liners. & taken in an area that would show the general connection details.

smt