Please Identify My Balls

Can anyone tell what kinds of balls these are? TIA.

Attachments

• IMG_3796 (2).jpg
    IMG_3796 (2).jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3795.jpg
    IMG_3795.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

FrankieD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think they're aramith or cyclop. That 9 ball seems a little off to me.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
Your balls can identify how ever they want to! I had orange balls once, had to quit eating Cheetos!

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this based on how they look/what you see or just that you don't recognize them as a known quality set?

Is there some test I can do to see what they're made of?
How they look. Do you have a kitchen scale? Weigh them in grams. Here's a link to the weights of my various phenolic sets. I'm fairly certain yours will be well below these. I've been a collector for several years and these look like import polyester balls to me but I've been wrong before.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But the 9 and 6 don't match. They could be too old to find online now. Got them with the GC3 I bought, along with a set of Centennials. The Centennial cue ball is missing, though, so I'm guessing the cue ball I is from the other set.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get an Aramith Measle Ball for your Centennials and shelf the imports or toss them.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Get an Aramith Measle Ball for your Centennials and shelf the imports or toss them.
They can make good scoring beads, I wouldn't have them on my table, not that I'm an elitist, but they (CB especially) can burn the hell out of your cloth.