Hi Everyone,
I found out over a month ago that my husband wont be able to go to Vegas with me in May so I had to find a new Scotch Doubles partner. I finally found a partner just last weekend! Time was running out so I am happy I found someone in time.
Royce Bunnell of the OB1 Cue Shaft has graciously offered to play scotch doubles with me in Vegas.
He'll be at Allen Hopkins Super Billiard Expo next week, booths 23 and 24 on the upper floor. Can you stop by and say Hi to him for me! He's really helping me out and I wanted to shout out a big THANKS and this will help.
Melinda
I found out over a month ago that my husband wont be able to go to Vegas with me in May so I had to find a new Scotch Doubles partner. I finally found a partner just last weekend! Time was running out so I am happy I found someone in time.
Royce Bunnell of the OB1 Cue Shaft has graciously offered to play scotch doubles with me in Vegas.
He'll be at Allen Hopkins Super Billiard Expo next week, booths 23 and 24 on the upper floor. Can you stop by and say Hi to him for me! He's really helping me out and I wanted to shout out a big THANKS and this will help.
Melinda