Poll: Which joss would you buy?

Which joss would you buy of these two knowingly one will be more expensive by little $$

• Stained Joss pic #1

• Classic looking Joss pic #2 (more expensive)

Results are only viewable after voting.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
JsihRlc9k9.png
3n2NJ9GtqP.png

I wanted to try a joss but not sure to buy this funky looking one or more classical look even though its more expensive by a little, not much.

Rusty in Montana

I've got a Joss cue that I use from time to time that's wrap less that is fun but linen isn't all bad either it's all personal preference .

SeniorTom

The pictures are not descriptive enough, I would have to see them in person, or better pictures. But most likely the lighter version.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I vote classic. But that's just me. Hey man, it's your money...your choice.

TwistedTexasStyle

I would like to see a couple more pictures of the one with the blue and red. In the picture it almost looks like they were going for a flower head near the joint. Interesting. I like the look of the wrap better on the classic but I think I would go with the funky in this case.

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Buy the Bottom.
My .02 about the top. You’ll be stuck with it. Buy it only if you like it. But do not count on it being easy to sell or making any money later in life. Nice work yes but not for a cue.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
If one was $1,000 and the other $50,000, I would buy....neither.

...but I like the second one best for the right price.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only want the shaft from a friends cue. Offered him two grand for it. He said no way!!
Bastard…..