mrpiper

Registered
Valentine's Day
20210512_163803.jpg

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi guys. A few dozen of these Eagle 29 Color Ball Sets were recently uncovered in an abandoned storage unit. Would anyone here be interested in a set of these at $50 a set plus shipping. Total would be around $70-75.
Oh hell yes,
I would like 2 sets

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Some how I've ended up with 4 sets of balls and my table hasn't even arrived yet...

The wife suggested making a couple of display racks 16 balls wide...not sure I'll go that far but time will tell.
8fb6113c93749b70686ee4d8cbb0b495.jpg

mrpiper

Registered
3 of those 4 are the top three sets available. Nice call on the classic Centennials. Hope you enjoy them all !

I think I am at 6 regular, a couple of specialty sets now + about 100 various combinations of sets with all of the 29 color ball sets I just got from Chuck!
I recently put all my sets on display, check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.
iWSNnr9.jpg

Cool set I scored a few days ago. No number Beautiful Balls by Elephant. Does anyone else own these?
A1gXoQV.jpg
I own this set WITH the numbers. They play well and are very resilient with no noticeable ball marks after many hours of play. They are the favorite of my daughter, and they certainly are MUCH more beautiful in person! I almost bought this set because I do not have a standard set unnumbered. I would like to find one of the Aramith un numbered sets someday.

Last edited:

mrpiper

Registered
I recently put all my sets on display, check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks.
iWSNnr9.jpg

Cool set I scored a few days ago. No number Beautiful Balls by Elephant. Does anyone else own these?
A1gXoQV.jpg
That is a really beautiful collection Chuck. I am interested in the "Star Ball" set. I have seen them from time to time but I have never heard of the game associated with them. Do you have instructions for that set? Also, do you know if any sets are still available?

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
That is a really beautiful collection Chuck. I am interested in the "Star Ball" set. I have seen them from time to time but I have never heard of the game associated with them. Do you have instructions for that set? Also, do you know if any sets are still available?
starball imgur This link has a scan of the instructions, great game, highly recommended, even if you play with regular stripes/solids.

ChuckJones1987

Registered
I searched for a really long time for the Starballs eventually I got lucky and found them on Etsy for around $20.

I did briefly have contact with the creator but I lost the contact info. I do have a business card in the box I'll dig that out when I get home and maybe we can track him down