Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
full

Last edited:

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, gentlemen.

I just thought it might be worth asking again if anybody could help me find a way of contacting Jeffery P… the gentleman with the Zigzag balls who posted a few pages back.

I’d dearly love to chat with the fellow.

Best wishes.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Excellent, Mr R. :)

Are those two 186g weights of the Hyperions correct, sir? That’s so heavy I was wondering if they might be typos?

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
I was bored today and thought this might be of interest in this thread.

Interesting chart. Two of the Cyclops sets appear to be the most consistent, with only 1 gram variation. But this is literally splitting hairs.

By comparison, the vintage ball weights are all over the place. This would seem to put a premium on vintage balls with deviations similar to modern balls, if such an animal exists.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope to update the chart with Dyanspheres Platinum and Bronze Sets as well as the Arcos II Set soon.

Jeffrey P.

Hello, gentlemen.

I just thought it might be worth asking again if anybody could help me find a way of contacting Jeffery P… the gentleman with the Zigzag balls who posted a few pages back.

I’d dearly love to chat with the fellow.

Best wishes.
Thank you for your inquiry about the zig zag ball set I posted a few months back. Unfortunately, I do not with to depart with the set. I have collected a number of pieces of equipment over the last 40 years and this particular set did not become available to me for 25 years after finding them and finally sold to me by the owner's widow. My real purpose for posting them was to see if any one had even seen this set before. I have a retail store and sell pool tables, cues, shuffleboard tables and darts. I have a number of clay sets, shaker bottles, racks and other items on display, but this set I have at my home. Thank you again for the interest. If you have anything else I can assist you with please message me and I will try to help. Thanks, Jeff.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hi, Jeff.

Thank you so much for getting back in touch, sir. It really is sincerely appreciated indeed.

I understand your wishes regards your beautiful Zigzag set and respect your sentiments entirely, dear chap.

Please could I leave my personal email just in case you might like to contact me in the future?

ruperman@ruperman.com

Best wishes and thank you again.

Rupert.

mrpiper

Registered
Always the champion for the poor or budget collector (I am both 😀) From a closed pool room who had a case of these unopened, I managed to beg and snag this last new set of Centennials for $230! I love the hunt as much as the hobby!

Attachments

• 20211215_140130.jpg
    20211215_140130.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 94
  • 20211215_140149.jpg
    20211215_140149.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 97

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always the champion for the poor or budget collector (I am both 😀) From a closed pool room who had a case of these unopened, I managed to beg and snag this last new set of Centennials for $230! I love the hunt as much as the hobby!
The hunt is where it's at! Congrats on the Cent's!

mrpiper

Registered
Thanks to this thread for tipping me off on some interesting ball sets. Here's some I scored this month

CwIuQS.jpg

I played a few test frames of Cuemate against myself. Surprisingly fun and they play great. More Cuemate sets are being sold on eBay as we speak for a fair price. Get 'em while you can!
Looks like your Cat approves as well ! :)

mrpiper

Registered
Here’s wishing my fellow pool ball collectors the very merriest of Christmas and a peaceful, prosperous and healthy New Year.
Thank you RC and to you and those you love, a Merry Christmas as well! All of your contributions here are much valued and your eagerness to share your love of the game inspires us all.

mrpiper

Registered
Just grabbed these off of the big auction site! I have played the game, but it's nice to have a dedicated set! I looked for a dedicated set and CanadaBilliard.co has an Aramith set but it's $150 and just colored balls. I like that these look like real Bocce balls! Also seemed like a very fair price with free shipping.

1641064516456.png