Pool Cue Hoarder

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Do any of you watch the program Hoarders?
Someone told me there was an episode on last week that concerned pool cues.
It seems that among the things which this person bought off of ebay and hoarded, there were 60 some pool cues many still in the plastic.
Did anyone see it? Don't know if it was the weekly show or a promo show.
I would love to get a link to view it on the web.:smile:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great show, Makes me feel good about myself. I have awalys been neat and clean(except when I room at pool tournament, I cant find the bed a long pool tournament like the Derby after 9 days),

didnt see the cues episode, from what I have see on that show they would be Ramin wood garage sale junk

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
True, they were not Szams,;) but they were also not "ramin garage sale junk".
I know the person who sold him the cues.
I understand he paid between $30 & $100+ per cue wholesale. 62 of them in total.

Last edited:

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread reminds me of the time I went to a local cue......uhhh, hmmmm....."afficianado?"......but it could have easily been hoarder! seriously, this guy has cues on EVERY wall in the friggin house.....and I'm not talking $30 junk.....one case for Szambotis, another with the full line of Petey Margos cues....one with 3 of every Palmer ever made......Bushkas in the bedroom closet....Boars ,Southwest, Blacks, ALL OF THEM!

I was walking around with my jaw draggin the ground in disbelief.....this place was the holy grail. It was what my house would be like after I hit the lottery.

I went there with the room owner I was working for to get a shaft for his Palmer, or Boar or some awsome cue I forget. I will never forget that place. When people ask where all the great cues are........THATS where they are!!! but he does sell them also.

I actually left his name out of this post because I never have seen him mentioned here on AZB and you can only go to his house by appointment, so I guess he likes his privacy.