Pool Table advice

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I am in need of some advice. I was originally going with a 9' Pro from Diamond in black with Dymondwood done in Oak, and I know that's my preference still.

However, the wife has it in her head she would like to use it as a table to entertain guest occasionally using it as a full out dining table. I have found 3 decent options and need your opinion.

They are all found on blattbilliards.com

CARS-BAE
FRIEDMAN
SENCILLO

They are all 1" slate, and they can all be done in Oak which I like.
What I don't like is the price is from about 10k - 15k depending on the table I go with.

My question is does anyone know if they are decent tables? Has anyone played on any of those 3?

Thanks for all advice.

Last edited:

RBLilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vision Billiards

I also found one called vision billiards that makes it in 3/4" slate, but they use steel in the frame making an 8' table weigh about 1000lbs which was comparable to my 8' oak table weight with 1" slate. So I am not sure if those would play any good. The price tag on the 8' 3/4" from vision billiards is $3700

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't give in, if you do you will never enjoy either eating at it or playing pool on it. Dine at friends houses and invite them to play pool at yours,,,,,,,,everybody is happy.