Pool table and shuffleboard

Hutt

Registered
Hi,

I'm new here... I'm looking to purchase a pool table and shuffleboard together.

Currently considering a Olhausen West End table... for both.
Was looking for some input on this decision... positive or negative.

Another shuffleboard brand I was considering is Champion.

Hutt

Registered
The company near me that sells the Champion shuffleboard sells C.L. Bailey Company, Legacy, Presidential Billiards, and Connelly Billiards tables... I'm not familiar with any of these.

Hutt

Registered
Do a Search in the Main Forum for “Olhausen” or “pocket rattle”. They are pretty tables, though.

Yeah, I read that yesterday... was trying to figure out what it meant.
So basically the particular angle of the Olhausen pockets causes the ball to bounce back and forth in the pocket more than usual cause more missed shots?

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That’s what I got.

Long story, but been rebuilding from a hurricane/flood as well as “life gets in the way” for about 3 years.

The new Gameroom has room for a 9’ table. Posted here and got a lot to think about. Vacillated between a Gold Crown and a Diamond for a year or so. Ordered a Diamond Paragon on May 4,the day the factory reopened from lockdown.

Hutt

Registered
Found a local place with Brunswick tables.
No prices on their website so going to see them tomorrow.

What are fair prices for the following tables by Brunswick

Bridgeport
Brixton
Canton
Gold Crown V

Thanks for any input.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Found a local place with Brunswick tables.
No prices on their website so going to see them tomorrow.

What are fair prices for the following tables by Brunswick

Bridgeport
Brixton
Canton
Gold Crown V

Thanks for any input.

On the GC V, I'd get in touch with Trent From Toledo. He posts here regularly. You can do a search without the spaces and find his business card.

I think he posted in the For Sale thread about having a brand new V or VI for sale.

Hutt

Registered
On the GC V, I'd get in touch with Trent From Toledo. He posts here regularly. You can do a search without the spaces and find his business card.

I think he posted in the For Sale thread about having a brand new V or VI for sale.

Cool and thank you, I'm still going to run to Pool City just to look but I got Trent's phone number from his Facebook page. I will give him a call tomorrow morning.

Regardless of which route I take I'd still like to get some reference prices on new tables.
Pool City is notorious for having high prices but when it comes to billiards and shuffleboard tables they may have to sell at certain prices ... for example on 'Champion' shuffleboard tables everyone from local business to Ebay and any online vendor I checked the prices were all exactly the same.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trent’s going to give you a reasonable price. If I would have gone GC, I would have called him.