Pool table space

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How close can I put two pool tables together. I don’t mind half sitting on the other table. This is for a home room so there won’t be a game on the other table. Is 4 ft to close? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

MC0135

That depends on how tall you are. I think it would be cutting it a little close. You should be able to get into a shooting position for a shot off the rail and have someone measure the distance needed.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seems as though if I had room to cram 2 tables in and kinda make do with them, I could likely put my best of the 2 tables in that room and really enjoy it.

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That depends on how tall you are. I think it would be cutting it a little close. You should be able to get into a shooting position for a shot off the rail and have someone measure the distance needed.

Funny you said that because my daughter would has no problem at 5 years old. Thanks

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
seems as though if I had room to cram 2 tables in and kinda make do with them, I could likely put my best of the 2 tables in that room and really enjoy it.

This is encouraging. I just didn’t want to ruin it for both games. One of the tables is carom so you really never shoot straight across the table like pool. I have a 4x8 now and am moving up to 4.5x9. I’m thinking the 10% of the time it’s and issued is worth it for the 90% it isn’t.

Pierre Shakes

Registered
This is encouraging. I just didn’t want to ruin it for both games. One of the tables is carom so you really never shoot straight across the table like pool. I have a 4x8 now and am moving up to 4.5x9. I’m thinking the 10% of the time it’s and issued is worth it for the 90% it isn’t.

I leave 60" between the playfields of adjacent tables.