PoolActionTV Members 779 Videos to Date

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dear Pool Fans,

I am proud to announce that I now have 779 Pool Match Videos recorded for you to enjoy.

All the recording are currently stored on Ustream on 2 different channels. Both require a password. To get your password, go to www.PoolActionTV.com and register

Channel PATV Members was all recorded using HD equipment.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/poolactiontv-member

Channel Bigtruck was recorded using both SD & HD equipment.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Bigtruck

Thanks for watching! Feel free to send in any suggestions that you might have. I am committed to continuous improvement.

Sincerely,

Ray
 
I can log in at poolactiontv and it lets me view the frontpage of the show. However, if I click archives it asks for another password and mine doesn't work. ??
 
Dear Pool Fans,

I am proud to announce that I now have 779 Pool Match Videos recorded for you to enjoy.

All the recording are currently stored on Ustream on 2 different channels. Both require a password. To get your password, go to www.PoolActionTV.com and register

Channel PATV Members was all recorded using HD equipment.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/poolactiontv-member

Channel Bigtruck was recorded using both SD & HD equipment.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Bigtruck

Thanks for watching! Feel free to send in any suggestions that you might have. I am committed to continuous improvement.

Sincerely,

Ray

Thanks, Ray, for all you do to keep our sport alive! Got to watch some of the Mizerak Tourney - great coverage!!
Ed
 
When I try to login to the following page.. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Bigtruck

I don't have a password?? I registered but can't login to the archived matches??

I can log in at poolactiontv and it lets me view the frontpage of the show. However, if I click archives it asks for another password and mine doesn't work. ??


The password to view the Archives is currently a Ustream password for my channels only. I send out a new password periodically in your e-mail. The password changes occasionally. Please review your e-mails from PoolActionTV.

If you can't find it, send me a pm.

Ray
 
Back
Top