PoolDawg Is Looking For Instructional Writers

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello from PoolDawg!

As many of you know, PoolDawg has been curating instructional articles over the past few years. We are looking to further expand this project, so I wanted to see if there are any AZBers who might be interested in writing for us (don't worry, as I checked with Mike Howerton and got his blessing before posting this).

Not only does it represent a nice way to get some extra exposure, but we'll kick you some cash for your troubles (depending on the length and quality of the article). The articles range from basic tips for newbies to more advanced tactics.

If you're interested, please email me at marketing[at]pooldawg.com and we'll go through all the details (I don't use the PM system, so please email me directly instead of sending me private messages).

Feel free to check out the library as well. We have a wide range of writers including players (Jennifer Barretta, Mikey Verkruyse, Emily Duddy, Liz Ford) and instructors (Tom Simpson, Mark Finkelstein, Samm Vidal) who have written for us over the years.

http://www.pooldawg.com/article/list-all

Thanks for your time!

Mike Feiman
PoolDawg.com
 
Back
Top