When I see business make poor decisions about their business I wonder if self concisely they want to be out of business,
I am not trying to say Im on the same plane of running a business like Lee Iacocca but some times it is just common sense.
The pool room does well with a steady league following. But the attitude and poor decisions are making a impact that I believe will be seen sooner than later.
I am only going to bring to light a recent incident but there are many examples I could post.
The 9ft diamond had action going, short rack banks race to 3 for 50.00.
They had been paying by the half hour with coins. The waitress walks up
and post 3 dollars on the rail and told them they would have to let
someone else in because his coins are posted, they told her they are
playing a set and would let him have the table when they are done. She
went to the owner and told him they would not let the other guy play. The
owner came out and said they had to let the other guy play. They tried to
explain that they are in the middle of a set. This did not matter they had
to let the other guy play.
The guys on the table next to them quit so he could play there and not
stop the game. The guys the owner was giving the hard time are regulars,
they come in 3-4 days a week. This is not the way to treat your regulars
let alone anyone in the middle of a game.
It is almost like they want the business to fail.
I am not trying to say Im on the same plane of running a business like Lee Iacocca but some times it is just common sense.
The pool room does well with a steady league following. But the attitude and poor decisions are making a impact that I believe will be seen sooner than later.
I am only going to bring to light a recent incident but there are many examples I could post.
The 9ft diamond had action going, short rack banks race to 3 for 50.00.
They had been paying by the half hour with coins. The waitress walks up
and post 3 dollars on the rail and told them they would have to let
someone else in because his coins are posted, they told her they are
playing a set and would let him have the table when they are done. She
went to the owner and told him they would not let the other guy play. The
owner came out and said they had to let the other guy play. They tried to
explain that they are in the middle of a set. This did not matter they had
to let the other guy play.
The guys on the table next to them quit so he could play there and not
stop the game. The guys the owner was giving the hard time are regulars,
they come in 3-4 days a week. This is not the way to treat your regulars
let alone anyone in the middle of a game.
It is almost like they want the business to fail.
Last edited: