Posting in the "Wanted / For Sale" section

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Please excuse me if I've missed something, can you no longer post any responses in the wanted/for sale section? (maybe it's just me?).
It makes sense, I guess. I recall reading threads about excessive bumping
 
Please excuse me if I've missed something, can you no longer post any responses in the wanted/for sale section? (maybe it's just me?).
It makes sense, I guess. I recall reading threads about excessive bumping

Yes, Mike has made it so no one can hang on anyones nutz anymore.
 
The only difference now is you have to send a pm if you want to tell someone they
have a nice cue for sale, GLWS, call them a good seller, or mention that you played
with the cue last night and it's a monster player.
Other than that, nothing really has changed, but it does diminish the need to have friends on AZ...just sayin>>:smile:
 
The only difference now is you have to send a pm if you want to tell someone they
have a nice cue for sale, GLWS, call them a good seller, or mention that you played
with the cue last night and it's a monster player.
Other than that, nothing really has changed, but it does diminish the need to have friends on AZ...just sayin>>:smile:

Ted,

All your cues are monster players and are some of the best deals on AZB. You are one of the good ones (and cute, too).

Is it OK to hang on your nutz in this thread? :)

By the way, Hi. Wishing you a happy holiday season!
Dave
 
Ted,

All your cues are monster players and are some of the best deals on AZB. You are one of the good ones (and cute, too).

Is it OK to hang on your nutz in this thread? :)

By the way, Hi. Wishing you a happy holiday season!
Dave


Dave,

The entire premise of friendship on AZ is based around the bump.
Sending a pm to tell someone "good luck with your sale" doesn't do it for me.
What we need is a sub-forum for people that just want to bump threads all day>>:smile:

Peace, happy holidays
Ted
 
Back
Top