PPV April 17-19 White Diamond Billiards Super 9 Ball.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
The last event set a new record!! Over $90,000 paid out with first place bringing close to $40,000!!!!!!!!!!

Don't miss it!!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only about 3 weeks away best barbox event on the planet

WHITE DIAMOND BILLIARDS
6722 JOHNSTON STREET
LAFAYETTE, LA 70503
(337)-989-9889

Capture 1.JPGView attachment 379488
Capture b.JPG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nciWj-PYkfM

Last edited:

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Full list?

Only a few days away! !

Top players list coming later today.

Ray

Ray - Any chance you can get a full players list? I have had people hitting me up on Facebook for the list and I asked for one and have heard nothing but crickets... I am super stoked although the weather is going to be shitty due to all the rain/thunderstorms. I was hoping for a nice Thursday and Friday to do some things with my girlfriend that were not pool-related. I fly down tomorrow morning into Lafayette.

Patrick

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray - Any chance you can get a full players list? I have had people hitting me up on Facebook for the list and I asked for one and have heard nothing but crickets... I am super stoked although the weather is going to be shitty due to all the rain/thunderstorms. I was hoping for a nice Thursday and Friday to do some things with my girlfriend that were not pool-related. I fly down tomorrow morning into Lafayette.

Patrick

I'll have the players list tonight before midnight. i will post it here.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I didn't get them all but here are a few of the top players that I know of off hand. Full Field of 128

Danny Smith
Shane Winters
Richie Richeson
Jeremy Jones
James Baraks
Chip Compton
Joey Gray
Manny Chau
Robley Fontenot
Stoney Stone

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
I didn't get them all but here are a few of the top players that I know of off hand. Full Field of 128

Danny Smith
Shane Winters
Richie Richeson
Jeremy Jones
James Baraks
Chip Compton
Joey Gray
Manny Chau
Robley Fontenot
Stoney Stone

Think Buddy Hall is on the list as well...... He came thru 1 night bout 2 months back and siad he was gona come for Tournament so we shall see!... Ill see yall tomorow afternoon!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mini tournament will be on the free channel tonight starting prolly about 7 to 8 pm watch it here www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Ray said he might not be able to cover the whole mini depending how late it goes because he has to be back by 10am sat morn to cover the players auction for the main event still going to be some great pool

GoldenFlash

Banned
Not worth the money

The problem that is creeping into your streams..the ones I pay for to watch pool playing is this:
You advertise the events to begin at a certain time and then I have to watch an hour or so of some babbling guy at a microphone doing a Calcutta.
I didn't pay to see that...I paid to see pool shooting.
You better clean this up or be more specific in your pitches or you're going to lose more paying customers than just me...and I've been buying from you for quite a few years.
No regards,
Flash