Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Terry!

Yes passes are on sale now!.

Also coming on sale starting June 1st is a chance to purchase a 180 day pass. Get 6 months of ALL coverage for $120.

We can only do 150 of these and there are 100 waiting from December to renew.

Purchase button will go live at 12:01am June 1st.

Ray

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Terry!

Yes passes are on sale now!.

Also coming on sale starting June 1st is a chance to purchase a 180 day pass. Get 6 months of ALL coverage for $120.

We can only do 150 of these and there are 100 waiting from December to renew.

Purchase button will go live at 12:01am June 1st.

Ray

Ray

Will that be 12:01 am EST?

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AMATEUR 9 ball

I thought this event was an AMATEUR 9 ball tournament I just found a list that had players like Robb saez and Ronnie W not amateurs in my book

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought this event was an AMATEUR 9 ball tournament I just found a list that had players like Robb Saez and Ronnie W not amateurs in my book

This is a Professional One Pocket event with an amateur open attached. No one could make a living playing $40 tournaments. They are only for fun. We added the amateur open 9 ball so the fans could have some fun too while sweating their favorite One Pocket Champions. It's open to everyone. I believe it's already full but they will take stand bys.

dmb4231

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am already in the tourney I was just wondering why it was advertised as an amateur event but not made up of amateurs..... I'm not trying to change anything just curious as I am playing regardless but if I were to be traveling from a moderate distance to play an amateur event but realize who my opponents are only when I get there I wouldn't have the same thoughts on the situation I would be pretty heated actually..... Anyways thanks for answering I was just curious

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am already in the tourney I was just wondering why it was advertised as an amateur event but not made up of amateurs..... I'm not trying to change anything just curious as I am playing regardless but if I were to be traveling from a moderate distance to play an amateur event but realize who my opponents are only when I get there I wouldn't have the same thoughts on the situation I would be pretty heated actually..... Anyways thanks for answering I was just curious

Amateur Event due to low entry fee is accurate. It's Open to all. When we get a bonafide Pro Tour going hopefully the amateur events will not allow Pros anymore.

Says it on the flyer. Open to All See you there.

Ray

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Amateur Event due to low entry fee is accurate. It's Open to all. When we get a bonafide Pro Tour going hopefully the amateur events will not allow Pros anymore.

Says it on the flyer. Open to All See you there.

Ray

Ray,

Don't you think it might have been more accurate if the flyer just said open to anyone instead of Amateur 9 Ball? I agree with Dmb. Amateur means NOT professional.

Lyn

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray,

Don't you think it might have been more accurate if the flyer just said open to anyone instead of Amateur 9 Ball? I agree with Dmb. Amateur means NOT professional.

Lyn

I'll Tell em. They can change it next time if they want.

One pocket starts at 8pm right after the auction. Auction will be broadcast.

Ray