Practice practice practice

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Whew Thursday already. Slightest sleet coming down outside so will have to remain inside. Oh well. 😉
Still ruminating, well not much over Tuesday night defeat. 😉 I don't like to lose but can live with it. Even enjoy a good display put on by my opponent. Oh well. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Challenge 0 the day:
Using the handy dandy alien rack. 3 ball one pocket. Left vs Right.
Try It It's fun 😉
Can't means won't

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Gotta love it when life hits a riff.
Cold but warming sun to burn off the frost left behind by the passing thunderstorm.
Right opens with a cold start Maximum!
20240317_071614.jpg
Well the laid cue shows that it was a Simple Crotch Shot.
Now to find 2 to the dirt stripe 14 Way up table. As soon as the sun warms the exposed finger tips. 😉

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240317_073049.jpg
Right definitely on a riff. Setting the cue for the picture at a walk. Had to get back to this.
20240317_073413.jpg

Warming the fingers. Lefty found the line and scored a 4.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Emulating Willie Hoppe was the swing shot o the day. Yields another (discussing? According to Lefty) Disgusting Maximum. He so Lucky.
20240317_075035.jpg

Now for the Buck Fever Shot to Lefty. 3 rails to the purple stripe on the King pad. Hmmmmm. Would be a HUGE 🍹.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240317_075855.jpg
The nearest miss of the brown yielded this. ^
So the shots available. So Lefty feels good about The Effort and wishes Right well. 😉 The set man.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Wow Wednesday already 3.20.24.
Pin point accuracy was the commentary as Ronnie moves forward in the World Open day 3 with Pin Point exhibition. I came in late and missed a Left handed screw back to perfection shot that got The Salute at the wrap up as Ronnie moves on into the World's record atmosphere. I just remembered why I just leave it running at $5 a month. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The comedy error.
20240320_065019.jpg
Lefty erne a Trophy that's damaged. A recreation of a fouled crotch shot that yielded perfect finish of whitey. Included the slightest of touch to the balls without disturbance. Rats! Oh well Right serving 1-2. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The more I practice the luckier I get.
Yesterday Right opened with a Maximum first stroke. No trophy. Lefty does the same this morning and gets a Trophy picture. Go Figure?
20240322_070303.jpg
The cue is laid on the line for 2 rails to the orange 5. Right did get the balance of the cue quickly...consolation.shrug

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Definitely therapy time with the second station shot. Full physical for breakfast snap crackle pop. While I enjoy the mental of speed and spin and vector. Right lays in 3 consecutive 4s to take the lead. Lefty returns a 3 finally to reclaim at 13-12. Oh what fun.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240322_074129.jpg
Had to cheat the cue balance. Lower back said, "that's enough ". The 3 rails to the dirt color king ball is there and should be good for therapy.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Monday03.25.24
The Routine :
If you can't do what you love, learn to love what you do.
My Routine is directed at the one hour physical therapy. The position required at station 1 is so conducive to my physical recovery.
20240325_065600.jpg
20240325_065536.jpg
The Lance a lot position is pushing Lefties physical ability. Still in recovery. The Maximum is becoming more frequent as collateral.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Imagine riding a horse at full gallop and delivering the Lance tip to the target. Makes this challenge seem simple. Wink

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
The Balance test.
20240325_071110.jpg
Right feeling the pressure of the 10 second counter on the camera........couldn't quite get it up. 🤷‍♂️ at least Gramps didn't fall over.
20240325_071128.jpg
Lefty says, "don't worry I ain't scared of no stinking camera!" Would need the ball at the rail to imitate Rich Geiler's trick kick shot. 3 rails to the corner if I remember right.
So Lefty gets the bonus points.....on to the simple 1.