Practice what I Preach

Survival was my reason for attending USAFA. Religion was my reason for exit.
Without college scholarship er uh attendance. Which for me required scholarship. Which is what I earned through balance physical and mental accomplishments.
Realistically, I was not "The Military Type" whew wipes brow. Thank Gawd. 😉
Back to my Sunday Funday to the Woodstock reflection of Joan Bayaz
The Nam was going on.
 
Sunday funday playing with self. 3 ball break and kick 'em in, race to 10. Left vs Right
Ready set go.
 
Monday is the back to work day. 🤔
Attitude, that arise from feelings.
Cue Barbara Streisand, People.
The stretch and flex comes first. Ah the luxury of the home fitness room, (tax deductible 😉). Don't forget the therapy along with fitnes. Mental and physical and the melding of your body and mind.
The challenge to stimulate the brain.
Off I go into the.....
 
30 minutes gets the break with score of 5-3 Lefty leads. Still need to get my mindbright.
 
Well Saturday morning practice has snooker on the tell E.
Judd Trump vs Wu Yize has good entertainment and available knowledge from the commentary team.
The wst.tv coverage is awesome. 👍
Sooo with Judd trailing 3-1 going to 6.

Lessons rich entertainment. 🤷‍♂️
 
Sat Oct 10
Well the quick trip of 3 and a half hour drive to get new hearing and visit mother and sister then back on the road......I got the call, regarding leagues and I was needed.
No excuses 😉 Just the Facts Mam. I lost the 9 ball set that was walk in to 5 minutes late, screw the cue together and lag. I fought and fell. The team however prevailed in 9 ball by 4 points. 👷 Then the 8 ball fight came down to hill/hill with the same opponent. I prevailed. 🤷‍♂️ Whew what a battle. The Oh Well shrug 🤷‍♂️ as the Team got crushed playing 8 ball. Shrug 🤷‍♂️ Perhaps they should be watching the Old Fart and learn. 😉
Well perhaps the 1 and 2 ring game that cost my team mates beer money was a good investment on their part as they won the 9 ball. 🤷‍♂️
 
So the morning after starts with introspection. Giving my performance at the table and analyze. Where could I have improved? Well, uh "NO EXCUSE SIR!!!" is my USAFA training in discipline. SELF Discipline and none of the kink stuff....well more than once. 😉
So then comes, okay the reasons.
I pass. For now, done passing Gass. 😉
 
Back
Top