Precise Spindle on Ebay

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
And Steve is a great guy to deal with - I've still got some shaft dowels from him waiting for the right butt.

:thumbup:

Gary

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
I wish I'd known you had this 4 sale. I'd have given you $150 for it and saved you the listing and final fees. That's what I paid for the last one I got off ebay and it is still running smooth as silk. :grin:

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
I wish I'd known you had this 4 sale. I'd have given you $150 for it and saved you the listing and final fees. That's what I paid for the last one I got off ebay and it is still running smooth as silk. :grin:

They come and go on flea bay. I've seen 150.00 and I've seen 650.00.
Heck I've got 150.00 in the bracket. If you take care of them, for cue work they will last a really long time.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They come and go on flea bay. I've seen 150.00 and I've seen 650.00.
Heck I've got 150.00 in the bracket. If you take care of them, for cue work they will last a really long time.

I've got one that I paid around 200 for but it is a grinder, which has a stud and nut instead of a collet. I gave 450.00 for the one I use but had to get a new collet as the one that came with it was way out of spec.

I'm going to keep an eye on yours. If the price doesn't get to ridiculous, I'll throw a bid at it.

Dick

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
I've got one that I paid around 200 for but it is a grinder, which has a stud and nut instead of a collet. I gave 450.00 for the one I use but had to get a new collet as the one that came with it was way out of spec.

I'm going to keep an eye on yours. If the price doesn't get to ridiculous, I'll throw a bid at it.

Dick

Stay away!:grin:

Yes, the company is surely proud of what they have. I paid about $150 more for a 1/4 and 1/8 inch collet and nut, a set of the wrenches, a set of brushes and a new filter than I paid for the whole super 65 and speed box. But I love the precision. Maybe that's why they call them Precise spindles!