Predator 1080 Leather Chalkers

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I currently have available the following leather Chalkers for the Predator 1080 chalk, by In da Kitchen Designs.

ava3y9y3.jpg

Please note that these are entirely hand made. I hand select the leather, hand cut each individual piece, hand punch the stitch holes and hand stitch together. The ones currently being offered are crafted from either deer or elk hide. I actually stitch these intentionally smaller than the chalk, because both deer and elk have 'stretch', so they will fit like a glove, to hold your chalk secure. Also, very soft in the hand, and easy to grip. All have contrast stitching. All stitching is guaranteed, or free replacement.

Blue contrast stitched black elk
Red contrast stitched black deer
Blue/purple fade contrast stitched black elk
Blue contrast stitched black deer
Variegated green contrast stitched black deer
Off white contrast stitched chocolate brown elk

All feature 3" bone/horn hair pipe, except the brown elk chalker. However, I am due to receive 3" white bone hair pipe on Tuesday, and will be replacing the shorter bone pieces on the brown chalker accordingly, unless the buyer prefers the current set-up.

All chalkers are $25.00 CONUS, including shipping/handling and PayPal fees. Please PM with color choice and shipping info. PayPal to: onthehillagain@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!
Lisa
In da Kitchen Designs

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BTW...I can also do these sans the bone/horn hair pipe. $20.00 CONUS, with the same terms as above.

It should also be noted, deer/elk is more expensive than cow. It is also a bit more durable and stain-resistant.

I have been letting local players try out mine, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive!

Lisa
In da Kitchen Designs

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Currently available:

Black/blue stitched elk
Black/blue stitched deer SOLD
Black/brown stitched deer
Brown/blue stitched elk

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381185616760.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381185616760.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I wanted to point out that while I designed these specifically to fit the Predator 1080 chalk, it will also fit a more typical square chalk as well. Due to deer/elk skins' ability to stretch and 'mold', it is able to conform to both shapes quite easily.

Thanks for looking!
Lisa

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381786606222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381786606222.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 168