Predator 314-3

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just picked one up off of Facebook from Chris England and I can honestly say, this may be the best shaft I have ever owned. I used to hate Predator because they always felt way too light for me. This one comes in at 4.3 oz and I couldn't be happier. So, this is my two way endorsement of both Chris as a seller and the 314-3 as a shaft.

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
I just picked one up off of Facebook from Chris England and I can honestly say, this may be the best shaft I have ever owned. I used to hate Predator because they always felt way too light for me. This one comes in at 4.3 oz and I couldn't be happier. So, this is my two way endorsement of both Chris as a seller and the 314-3 as a shaft.

I always think it's cool when someone finds something and they really like it. I tried some 314 shafts a year or so ago, .. but just couldn't justify the extra $100+ compared to some of the other LD shafts. (OB, Katana etc.). Great shaft - just wasn't positive about THAT much more. Fast Forward .. and I picked up a Sport 2 a few weeks ago and I gotta say I do love it.

It's always different when you have something you can try over time rather than a rack here or there. Still on the pricey side - but I really do like it. Picking up a used one, depending on cost, sounds like a good deal.

NOW - the question becomes: "Is the Revo really worth $500"? :)

congrats on the good find.