Predator Air 2 or the Poison VX JMP

Air II

The Air 2 is hands down the better jump cue, way more control and accuracy at varied distances. The VX, which I've tried is easy to get over a ball with but has no where near the same precision and control from my perspective Sure the Air2 costs a bit more, but is worth it to me.
 
"Predator Air 2 or the Poison VX JMP
Which one should I get???? "


The Pechauer.
By far the best jump cue I've ever used.
 
All my cues are poison. I play with a poison ar2, and I break with a vx4.

That being said, I hate the way the vx4 jumps. The poison jump cues I've tried, I would say are better than the jump break, but not by much.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd get the air 2.

Right now I'm trying to decide between the air 2 and the jacoby jump cue with extension which is a more difficult decision.

You will be more happy with an Air 2 than a poison, as much as it pains me to say (I really like poison)
 
Back
Top