Predator Air w/ extention & JPs

sopranopa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Original Predator Air Jump. It includes custom joint protectors with flame veneers and steel pennies. The butt joint protect comes with a custom black radial extension so that this cue can fit into cases without falling down. The extension piece also could be used as an extension between the shaft and butt of a radial pin cue as well. I love this, but I am looking to get a new all in one jump/break cue. I would like $200 shipped. I can receive paypal as a gift. This is listed on several other sites so the first one to take it and paypal me the money gets it. Thank you for your time.

Jincui51

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome jump cue

I usually see these jump cues always dented or dinged up when used. but this one looks like in perfect condition!! I also love the custom JPs (adds a little something to it). Too bad its a little out of my price range, otherwise i would jump on it (lol). I'm sure whoever gets it will be very happy :)

sopranopa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
This beauty is in near mint condition. I would consider using it as a partial trade if someone has a rauenzahn cue that that would part with. Please text/call. Thanks.