Predator BK2 Wrapless For Sale

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am getting rid of my Predator BK2 wrapless. I have had it for quite a while, but it has not been broken with that many times. I haven't been playing, and money has been tight lately, so it just makes more sense to have the cash than have a cue sitting around that I never use. Sorry, no trades here, cash offers only.

I'm asking $280 OBO. I'm not 100% sure if this price is good for the current market, I think I have seen a couple of others asking right around there, maybe a little more, though they may have also been newer.

Mine is in very good shape, the tip is not visibly worn. The shaft rolls straight and the butt has no dings. It's in overall great shape. Bought brand new a couple of years ago. The tip is still the original predator tip, and has not been changed. Cue does have aluminum joint protectors which will be included in the sale. Weight of the entire cue is ~19 oz (I don't have a scale currently, but I remember it being 19 or just under). I don't really think I need to speak to the hit of this cue, as it is a very popular choice as break cues go.

Also look in my signature at the Famiglietti Custom which I am also again trying to sell. And I will possibly be listing my Frey Sneaky Pete tonight or tomorrow. I do not have pictures of it as of yet, but you can feel free to PM me with interest in that as well.

Cue is SOLD! Thank you for all the offers.

Attachments

• BK2_1.jpg
    BK2_1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 756
  • BK2_2.jpg
    BK2_2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 726
  • BK2_3.jpg
    BK2_3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
All offers will be considered. Please don't hesitate to PM me and make an offer/ask a question.

If a price drop is in order, I will come down to meet the market. Could really use the cash.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Price drop. Price is OBO, please PM with questions/offers. Could really use the cash right now.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Price Drop #2. Really need to get this sold. Payment sent by the end of the weekend can be shipped out first thing Tuesday Morning.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Still looking for offers. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's football season again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk