Predator Blak Case

dbooze21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want know if anyone has the Predator Blak 3x5 case??? Do the pockets seem big enough to store a lot? Will the Predator Air cue spot fit any jump cue? When you have joint protectors on do your cues fit in there without forcing them ? And last but not least can you fit your butts in there Thread up?

plandr5

Registered
I have this case for two months now and can say that it is pretty well made. The pockets have plenty of room but I also don't have the air cue in there. I believe there is another post referencing this. My standard length shafts fit fine in the case with joint protectors on and while you can store your cue but down thread up but if you notice how the handle is off centered towards the top of the case it carries better if you have all the butts up and threads down.

IU Ames Mister

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want know if anyone has the Predator Blak 3x5 case??? Do the pockets seem big enough to store a lot? Will the Predator Air cue spot fit any jump cue? When you have joint protectors on do your cues fit in there without forcing them ? And last but not least can you fit your butts in there Thread up?

I've had my Blak case for almost a year now and I love it. Lots of space to put everything that I have. To answer some of your questions:

Do the pockets seem big enough to store a lot? - Yes. I carry 2 players and 1 break cue so I have a lot of room for a towel, extra cue ball, small box of chalk, tip tool, etc.
Will the Predator Air cue spot fit any jump cue? - I do not have a jump cue, so I'm not sure about this...
When you have joint protectors on do your cues fit in there without forcing them ? - Yes, there is plenty of room with the JPs on.
And last but not least can you fit your butts in there Thread up? - I have the threads up with JPs on all my cues.