Silver Member

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    259 KB · Views: 239

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats it. Curly, birdseye and rosewood. I have some falcon blanks with inlayed points and some veneered forearms. I will post a picture later.
These are what I was talking about. $50 plus shipping minimum 2.

Attachments

• DSC01259.small.jpg
    DSC01259.small.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC01260.small.jpg
    DSC01260.small.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC01261.small.jpg
    DSC01261.small.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 215

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
These are what I was talking about. $50 plus shipping minimum 2.
Hey Roy, just a little side-bar ... had the Predator blank I bought from you a few years ago finished by Canadian Cue last year, it looks and plays great ! Thanks to both of you (y)

Dave

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Roy, just a little side-bar ... had the Predator blank I bought from you a few years ago finished by Canadian Cue last year, it looks and plays great ! Thanks to both of you (y)

Dave
Good to hear!!

CarromBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill take 2 of these of any are still available, now I do live n Canada but am willing to pay the shipping. ALSO interested in the Falcon blanks to?

slim123

I have lots of the birdseye, curly and rosewood blanks. I have a few of the falcon floating points ( the last picture).
I remember i recently contacted you, you ask for my phone number, then you sent me pics then blocked my number what's up with that glws

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember i recently contacted you, you ask for my phone number, then you sent me pics then blocked my number what's up with that glws
I have not to my knowledge intentionally blocked a number. I just checked my phone and I have 0 blocked numbers on it. Dont know what happened but try again or email me at masonr@golden.net.