Well I took Scott up on his offer and sent my Predator Break in to exchange for a new Fury break/jump. I just received my brand new JB-BS break jump a solid black with blue stone ringwork.
Initial impression are wow...very solid feeling cue and I mean solid. Shaft is like glass and the wrap (black leather) feels good. It comes apart to the jump cue easily and after checking I can actually hook either piece into the shaft to use as a jump cue. The blue stonework which I was hesitant about actually looks really classy and nice incidentally
Initial uh-ohs I should have realized that it came with a phenolic ferrule/tip as I do play in events which they are not allowed. I may if I like the cue get a second shaft with a approved tip/ferrule and simply swap out depending
I plan on taking the cue to the pool hall tomorrow and breaking a few times and will post back on my impressions...
Rick
Initial impression are wow...very solid feeling cue and I mean solid. Shaft is like glass and the wrap (black leather) feels good. It comes apart to the jump cue easily and after checking I can actually hook either piece into the shaft to use as a jump cue. The blue stonework which I was hesitant about actually looks really classy and nice incidentally
Initial uh-ohs I should have realized that it came with a phenolic ferrule/tip as I do play in events which they are not allowed. I may if I like the cue get a second shaft with a approved tip/ferrule and simply swap out depending
I plan on taking the cue to the pool hall tomorrow and breaking a few times and will post back on my impressions...
Rick
Last edited: