Predator Cloth Feedback?

Gman***

I currently have the CPBA cloth on my 8’ home table . Having read through some of the comments , it begs the question what about wear along the rails particularly along the corner pockets and those pesky burn marks ? I’ve had my CBPA cloth on for about 2 years now and I want to replace . I hear in the comments that CBPA plays like Simonis 860 however They have limited selection on color due to floods last year shut down their plant in Belgium ? Could someone give me any suggestions of the next best cloth , that wears and plays well ? Does a higher wool content lessen the burn marks and general wear ? Thank you

angluse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Gorina Basalt for two refelts, and now I've had 860 on for 8 months. I play daily. I can tell zero difference, both when new, or when worn in. About the same in burn marks too.
My local hall now has Predator Arcadia. Plays a bit faster, a bit more squirrely when new, and marks more. But expecting it will become common, I will probably install it when I get a GC. Hope there's enough extra in rail cloths to cover those gaudy under-rail logos.

p.s. Predator Tournament Blue is 80 bucks more than other colors, so only 10 bucks less than 860. Boo.

Last edited: