Predator Radial 314 for trade

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Send me the shaft...After I receive the shaft, I'll stop all contact for a few days and then my responses will be sadly lacking substance and I will not reply directly to you.
When it feels like the time is right I'll return 20 inches of the shaft, swear I'm never doing business here again and then post up some shoes to trade.

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I see pokster's 60 dollars went towards some new Jordan shoes. F--ken unbelieveable.

Lol no shit! I told myself that I would not post on here but I couldn't help myself.What are you doing dexter??? just lay low or go find a new hobbies or website.you are forgiven brother! Take my advise and go some other website and try not to sell anything on here anymore.It's hard to believe that I am not mad at you at all cause I really do think that you have a problem or an issue so you should find that right track for your future.Nobody on here would deal with you after of what happen ok brother.Do you need more money bro??? if not just move on brother

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Im trying to trade a shaft Im not selling anything

ok I tell you what...I am gonna help you trade and get the z shaft that you want cause my friend has one and he thinking about swicthing but you gotta send me your shaft first and you gotta leave this website right away after I help you get the z shaft.You cannot sell or trade anything on here ever again! All these folks on here might think that I'm stupid or crazy after you already robbed me for my $60 but at least you gave me $100 back so there is a human being inside of you and I truly believe that people can change if someone willing to help them.Do we have a deal??? remember you cannot make any deal on here ever again if I help you get that z shaft

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
ok I tell you what...I am gonna help you trade and get the z shaft that you want cause my friend has one and he thinking about swicthing but you gotta send me your shaft first and you gotta leave this website right away after I help you get the z shaft.You cannot sell or trade anything on here ever again! All these folks on here might think that I'm stupid or crazy after you already robbed me for my $60 but at least you gave me $100 back so there is a human being inside of you and I truly believe that people can change if someone willing to help them.Do we have a deal??? remember you cannot make any deal on here ever again if I help you get that z shaft

pookster u are outta ur mind lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dlw6801

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nothing against you but I wouldn't deal with you,peace

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Lol Really? You are unfvcking believeable bro...good luck with your life brother
Sorry pookster you meant to say low life? :))))))))))))
This forum became the house of scumbags, scam artists and thieves lately....
You got love it....
"I'd hang them high and laugh to see them die alone"

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Sorry pookster you meant to say low life? :))))))))))))
This forum became the house of scumbags, scam artists and thieves lately....
You got love it....
"I'd hang them high and laugh to see them die alone"

Be careful using the term "hangemhigh" around here :shocked2:
Do a search on that username and you will see yet one more scammer that passed through.