predator revo&cuetec cf shafts

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
which one better
sound hit feel and......................
"That is good for Russian is the death for German"... I had possibility to test the Revo 12,9 and liked it a lot. I believe these two shafts play pretty different. Revo is fairly stiff & powerful with the best energy transfer I've ever tried and very low deflection. I guess Cuetec has a softer hit. If you like fairly long pro taper and a small ferrule is a need for your sighting and you don't mind having more deflection then you might like it. I don't know better way but to find possibility to hit with both shafts to have your opinion so to make a decision what fits your game better.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
which one better
sound hit feel and......................

If you haven’t learned yet that no cue is better or worse... it all depends on the feel
Of the shooter and what he or she prefers your not ready for either one.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW Revo & Cuetec are not the only two players on the market. For me it is much easier to make a decision because I know for sure what I'm looking for when it comes to cf. shafts and for the time being there is the only manufacturer offering it with such options and the properties I expect to get. There is one more small advantage just for me... it is from Europe;)

Mr South

Registered
"That is good for Russian is the death for German"... I had possibility to test the Revo 12,9 and liked it a lot. I believe these two shafts play pretty different. Revo is fairly stiff & powerful with the best energy transfer I've ever tried and very low deflection. I guess Cuetec has a softer hit. If you like fairly long pro taper and a small ferrule is a need for your sighting and you don't mind having more deflection then you might like it. I don't know better way but to find possibility to hit with both shafts to have your opinion so to make a decision what fits your game better.

thanks your means cuetec more like wood shafts?

Mr South

Registered
BTW Revo & Cuetec are not the only two players on the market. For me it is much easier to make a decision because I know for sure what I'm looking for when it comes to cf. shafts and for the time being there is the only manufacturer offering it with such options and the properties I expect to get. There is one more small advantage just for me... it is from Europe;)

but it's hard for me

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks your means cuetec more like wood shafts?

I cannot tell for sure because I did not hit with one but if sum up the information I got I would assume it feels and plays closer to maple shafts. What can be said for sure if compare Revo & Cuetec in energy transfer and deflection...I guess Revo wins in both but still it does not mean somebody might not prefer Cuetec over it. It all comes to what you are looking for in first place;)