Hello ,
I have reduced the Price to $ 150.00 with shipping included. This Cue is really nice hitting cue and has had the shaft Professionally turned down to 11.75 mm. It has a new Ultra Skin Fire Medium tip on it and has only hit 1 rack of balls to test out. I bought this Cue new and am trying to make some room for a another Cue that I have been wanting to get, get it quick , It is a really nice cue. Under 500 this cue would be hard to beat, Stainless joint , irish linen wrap beautiful cue. Let's move it quickly. It is in Mint condition. Thanks
I have reduced the Price to $ 150.00 with shipping included. This Cue is really nice hitting cue and has had the shaft Professionally turned down to 11.75 mm. It has a new Ultra Skin Fire Medium tip on it and has only hit 1 rack of balls to test out. I bought this Cue new and am trying to make some room for a another Cue that I have been wanting to get, get it quick , It is a really nice cue. Under 500 this cue would be hard to beat, Stainless joint , irish linen wrap beautiful cue. Let's move it quickly. It is in Mint condition. Thanks