Printable Tournament Brackets

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have either a link or an image to a nice 32-man, double elimination Tournament Bracket? I've found a couple, but nothing that I'm completely sold on yet.

Thanks!

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm assuming you've seen this website? I've used it a few times but might not be what you're looking for?

Hi Chili,

Yes I've seen that website. The problem is (and other threads have commented about it), it doesn't flip the losers bracket. Without the correct crossing you're bound to have similar matchups on both sides, causing problems.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have either a link or an image to a nice 32-man, double elimination Tournament Bracket? I've found a couple, but nothing that I'm completely sold on yet.

Thanks!
Playcsipool.com
You’ll have to search around their website for their downloads for leagues, but they have everything regarding tournament charts, single and double elimination for various numbers of players. Whenever we run out of tournament charts for our weekly tournament, I print up more of them from their website – they are awesome and free!

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playcsipool.com
You’ll have to search around their website for their downloads for leagues, but they have everything regarding tournament charts, single and double elimination for various numbers of players. Whenever we run out of tournament charts for our weekly tournament, I print up more of them from their website – they are awesome and free!

This one? It came up in my search also. Maybe I'll save him the time :)