Pro Skill Drills - Dominic Esposito

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Want to hear some opinions from you about the DVD.

Have you done all the drills?

I know all drills are useful, but it seems it will take a year to complete the single dvd.:eek:
 
There was a previous thread on this in the instructional materials. Based on that, I ordered the volume 1 DVD and am glad I did. I've barely scratched the surface with the drills and already my game has improved. I've so far concentrated on the stop shot and draw shot drills. I've found the drills so far to be pretty difficult, but just by doing them I've become more comfortable with the shots. I recommend giving the DVD a try.
 
I have the vol. 1 book.

From what I understand, the DVD is just someone performing the drills. So if following the written instructions in the booklet is difficult for you, then the DVD might be useful.

Otherwise, just save your money.
 
Back
Top