Sold Probotix Asteroid CNC - Custom built for Pool cues and more

Sold Item

brian11b

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A custom built Probotix Asteroid CNC router 48 x 32 x 5 inches. It currently is set up with a Dewalt 611 router using a precision ER16 collet system. I have added a modular 4th axis lathe configuration from Sherline that can fit up to 32 inches between centers. It has the Probotix 4th axis stepper set-up lowered and extended in front for easy access and it can accommodate up to 31 inches between centers. There is approximately 22 x 10 inches of open spoil board for inlay cutting or anything else you would like to cut. There are t-slot extrusions build in for work holding.

The CNC comes with all computers and software to run, all you need to do is plug it into a standard 110v outlet, as well as the wall mounted arm for the monitor, keyboard and mouse. I am also including a multitude of carbide endmills ranging from .01" to .25". The maximum capacity of the router is 1/4 but other upgrades will allow up to 1/2". Besides the endmills I am including all live and dead centers for the 4th axis. The machine is very accurate and I have made many high end pool cues with it. Regular maintenance has been done and all receipts have been kept. Upon purchasing, instruction of use can be arranged if needed. I do not have time to build custom cues anymore due to my full time job and I am tired of this perfect piece of equipment just sitting in my basement.

Asking $5000, negotiable

Attachments

• IMG_2536.jpg
    IMG_2536.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_2534.jpg
    IMG_2534.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2537.jpg
    IMG_2537.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 186

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Well I wouldn't do business with this guy we just had a deal several hours ago agreed on a price I offered to send some down payment money to hold it he said he didn't need me to send any down payment money I told him when I would come and get it the deal was done I have a friend that lives in St Louis area was going to drive up there he's a semi truck driver I was going to pick it up next week everything was fine a deal was made and now this guy that's selling the CNC machine just got a hold of me and said he's selling it to you because you offered him more money now after he had already agreed to sell it to me so I think that's kind of a chicken s*** deal on everybody's side that he told you it was sold to me and you just offered him more money that's pretty underhanded you know only thing we have in this world is our word and so I wouldn't deal with either of these guys

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Yeah Brian the seller of the CNC machine agreed to sell it to me hours ago we agreed on a price agreed on a pickup time he gave me his address and everything to come and pick the machine up and now he text me and says he's selling it to you for a higher price now after we had a deal made that's pretty underhanded of everyone I can't believe that I'm in awe right now

mrkdenton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just shows you what kind of dirt bag this Brian guy is it's selling this probiotic CNC machine he liked my comments bad-mouthing his lack of morals and lack of a gentleman when he makes a deal with somebody and backs out for more money