Professional installation of a new tip in the Los Angeles area?

lawlist

Registered
I have a Joss West with a natural material ferule and am in need of a new tip (13 mm). Back in the days, Little Al was the only person who ever put on new tips for me. Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area, with a nice professional lathe, who is available to put on a new tip (preferably the same day) -- without the risk of potential damage to the ferule and/or shaft?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carlos Coll builds cues and has all the lathes etc. he’s real real good. I’ve had Little Al do tips for me as well, Carlos is good. Find him on FB, he’s in the Valley. Plays out of HOB on Wilshire

lawlist

Registered
Also, Tiger Products in Burbank.
Thank you for the suggestions. The gentleman at this particular facility told me today that cue tip repair will resume in about a month, but the exact time frame when that service will resume is uncertain. I will look into the other options mentioned in this thread.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the suggestions. The gentleman at this particular facility told me today that cue tip repair will resume in about a month, but the exact time frame when that service will resume is uncertain. I will look into the other options mentioned in this thread.
In what part of Los Angeles are you located?