Pro's using 30" shafts?

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there many pro's using 30" shafts? I know that Fedor Gorst does but that's it. Does anyone know of any others? Thanks

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there many pro's using 30" shafts? I know that Fedor Gorst does but that's it. Does anyone know of any others? Thanks
30” shafts are great if you’re looking for an odd number extra length cue such as 1”, 3” or 5” extra length, as most butt extensions are either 2” or 4”. To answer your question, I’m unaware of who uses them, but a number of pros these days do use longer than standard cues, either with shaft extenders or butt extenders.

xX-Wizard-Xx

does it really matter .... the most important thing ... how do you play with a 30 inch cue. do what is comfortable for you

xX-Wizard-Xx

just because others do something may not translate directly to you .... who knows you might shoot better with a 15 inch cue ...

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Personally I have played around with a lot of various lengths shaft/butt combos over the last few years. What i have found that suites me most is a 29” butt and 30” shaft. YMMV

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered a GO customs cue with a 30" butt and 30" shaft during the lockdown and I love the extra length.