Pt 2 of my cue in progress

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Just got a coat of finish on it today and should be wrapped up and done by next week......can't wait :)

The day they said it should be done is a work day for me which sucks, so I may have to call in sick.

cue9189.jpg


It's hard to tell, but the veneers are maple, blue, purple and black. They blended in better than I thought they would.
 
Looks like purple and white. Is the black outside the purple? Whatever, it looks great!
 
Looks like purple and white. Is the black outside the purple? Whatever, it looks great!

Yep
It goes ebony point, maple, blue, purple and black.

Here's the butt. Has a lil smudge on the finish, but all will be well when it's finished.

cue9188.jpg
 
Just got a coat of finish on it today and should be wrapped up and done by next week......can't wait :)

The day they said it should be done is a work day for me which sucks, so I may have to call in sick.

cue9189.jpg


It's hard to tell, but the veneers are maple, blue, purple and black. They blended in better than I thought they would.

Sweet Cue! If I were you I think I would be sick ;) that day!
 
Back
Top