Question about a cue shipping

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drawshots, let me apologize for the lack of a signature requirement. Typically we require a signature on orders for higher dollar cues, so I'm not sure how this one slipped through the cracks. Please let me know if there are any issues with your cue as we want to make sure you have a good shopping experience with PoolDawg!

Mike

drawshots

Registered
Hi Mike -

It did require a signature, I was lucky enough to put a note on the door and have the neighbor accept it for me - this all happened very late in the day so no worries there.

I do have an issue with the cue though - and this maybe my OCD thing happening - in the Silver (connector?) between the shaft and butt has a noticeable ding in it. I did not get to really look over the rest of the stick but it was noticeable as soon as I took it out to look at it's beauty.

Also - How do I add weight to this thing? I dont know if it is me or the cue is that ballanced but it feels .05-1oz to light. I got a 19 as that is my preferred weight, but this thing seems light to me.

mikefeiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All Joss cues have a weight bolt system, so changing the weight is just a matter of pulling the old bolt out and putting a heavier one in. As for the ding in the collar, that is concerning. I should be in the office in 30 minutes or so. Please give me a call at 866-843-3294 so we can discuss and set up a prepaid shipping label for you. That way we can get it back here and swap it out for one that doesn't have a ding.

Mike